Kilcornan House was originally owned by the Redington family during the 19th century. The Brothers of Charity Services took over the property in the 1950's to provide care to individuals in the local community. The house still has many of the Redington family's fixtures and fittings and these are "layered" with modern contemporary furniture and equipment of a large charitable organization.
This ongoing photographic investigation serves to document this changing process throughout the old house and its demesne.
Black and White Film